Monday, April 2, 2012
10 Things a Guy Will Never Ask About a Power Tool
Sometimes women need a glimpse into the mind of a typical man. Otherwise, the typical woman has no clue what's bouncing around inside a man's head.
So, in the interest of enhancing communications between the sexes--and because I thought this list was both true and funny, I present this list of 10 Things a Guy Will Never Ask About a Power Tool:
1. How does it work?
2. Why do I need it?
3. Is protective eyewear needed?
4. Are there instructions?
5. Can I use it to open a bottle? (Guys will assume it will.)
6. Can I save money by renting it?
7. Is it dangerous?
8. Is there a smaller, less powerful option?
9. Is it available in seafoam green?
10. Does it make my butt look big?
That's all for today. Chad Stone, author of Confessions of a Middle-Aged Babe Magnet, signing off.