Monday, April 2, 2012

10 Things a Guy Will Never Ask About a Power Tool


Sometimes women need a glimpse into the mind of a typical man. Otherwise, the typical woman has no clue what's bouncing around inside a man's head.

So, in the interest of enhancing communications between the sexes--and because I thought this list was both true and funny, I present this list of 10 Things a Guy Will Never Ask About a Power Tool:

1. How does it work?

2. Why do I need it?

3. Is protective eyewear needed?

4. Are there instructions?

5. Can I use it to open a bottle? (Guys will assume it will.)

6. Can I save money by renting it?

7. Is it dangerous?

8. Is there a smaller, less powerful option?

‎9. Is it available in seafoam green?

10. Does it make my butt look big?

:-)
That's all for today. Chad Stone, author of Confessions of a Middle-Aged Babe Magnet, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment