Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Exciting News About New Blog!


I am delighted to share this good news: yours truly, Chad Stone, the Middle-Aged Babe Magnet, is the newest blogger on a great website called Dating Without Drama.

I have been asked to write about dating from the perspective of someone who has succeeded in finding the love of his life. In fact, that's what my first post is about. You can read it by clicking here.

Right now my first post is featured on the homepage under the title Eye on the Prize: A Dating Success Story. In the future, when my most recent post isn't on the home page, you can get to it by clicking on Advice for Men in the top navigation bar.

I will be posting regularly on www.datingwithoutdrama.com as well as here on this blog. The postings will be different, so be sure to check out both sites.

I will continue to write about the humorous side of dating and relationships, and offer some real-world advice along the way. As always, I would love to hear from you. Send me your questions and your own dating and relationship stories so I can share them and add my comments.

Thanks for reading!

--Chad Stone
Middle-Aged Babe Magnet

No comments:

Post a Comment